8 budget places to stay in paris
Paris, reportedly the most romantic city in the world. A trip to Paris is something that most of us have done or would like to do, but where to stay? There are literally hundreds of opulent, extravagant types of accommodation within the city of Paris, but there are also lots of adequate places to stay if you are travelling on a budget. There are various sites to search on which will offer many deals and last-minute booking discounts, but here are just eight places that are usually able to provide somewhere to stay that won't break the bank and will give you a comfortable base from which to explore this wonderful city.
1. Hotel Ibis Budget Porte De Vincennes, 2 Avenue Leon Gaumont, 75020 Paris, France. This hotel can usually offer rooms from €52.36 per night and is just 36 minutes from the Eiffel Tower by car!
2. Hotel Ibis Budget Paris Porte de Montmarte, 45 Rue Dr Babinski, 75018 Paris, France.
Rooms start at just €46.41 per night and is pet-friendly!
3. Ibis Budget Paris Porte de la Chapelle Hotel, 7-9 Impasse Marteau, 75018 Paris, France.
Prices start at €58.31 per night and staff are reported to be especially friendly!
4. Luna Park Hotel, 1 Rue Jacquard, Paris.
From €21.00 per night you can get to the Louvre in just 10 minutes!
5. The Loft Boutique Hostel, 70 Rue Julien Lacroix, Paris.
This hostel offers rooms from €21.56 per night and is just a few metro stops from the city centre.
6. Ideal Hótel Paris, 49 Rue Des 3 Bornes, Paris.
With prices starting at €13.75 per night, this hotel is 20minutes away from Notre Dame Cathedral by metro.
7. Hotel de l'Europe Belleville, Paris.
€12.50 per night can get you a room in this hotel which has the added attraction of being surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops.
8. Beautiful City Hostel & Hotel, 12 rue del'Atlas, Paris, 75019.
A free buffet breakfast is included in the price of €25.50 in this hostel which is just a 15 minute walk from Parc de Belleville.
So you see, if you want to explore Paris, there really are prices to suit everyone. Bon voyage!