10 Secret Small Hotels In London
There are thousands of hotels in London, some of them are very large and very well-known, but what about the small, less well-known places to stay in the English capital?
Here are just ten of them for you to consider.
1. Dog & Fox Wimbledon, 24 High Street, Wimbledon, SW19 5EA London.
This hotel has just 17 rooms and is situated just a short walk from the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club.
2. 41 Hotel, 41 Buckingham Palace Road, Westminster, SW1W 0PS London.
With just 18 rooms at this opulent hotel,guests also receive a complimentary day pass to LA Fitness spa and health club, just a few minutes walk from the hotel.
3. Batty Langley's, 12 Foldgate Street, The City, E1 6BX, London.
A hotel which is named after drawing master who published books in the in the 15th century, this establishment has just 29 rooms.
4. No.5 Maddox Street, 5 Maddox Street London W1S 2QD.
12 Suites make up this Asian themed hotel, each containing a very humorous mini bar!
5. The Main House, 6 Colville Rd., London, W11 2BP.
This hotel has just 4 suites and coffee is served each morning by the proprietor!
6. The Colonnade, 2 Warrington Crescent, London W9 1ER.
With just 43 rooms, this whitewashed hotel was created by merging two Victorian mansions.
7. The Lime Tree Hotel,135-137 Ebury Street, London SW1 9QU.
A hotel which has only 25 rooms and contains a rose garden in the rear!
8. The Jesmond Hotel, 63 Gower Street Bloomsbury London WC1E 6HJ
15 Rooms are in this hotel which boasts marble fireplaces and a very English garden!
9. San Domenico House, 29-31 Draycott Place, London SW3 2SH.
A hotel with just 17 rooms, this establishment has the advantage of multilingual staff.
10. Twenty Nevern Square, Earls Court, London, SW5 9PD.
As suggested in the name, this hotels has just twenty rooms, all individually designed and located closely to Buckingham Palace, and The Royal Albert Hall.
And so we have it, proof that a trip to London doesn't have to include a stay in a vast, overpowering building with endless corridors of identical rooms. These ten hotels have a charm and a style all of their own, and are sure to guarantee a personal touch, with many visitors returning year after year.
Now all you have to do is decide when to book a room!